IMEA Idaho All-State Student Registration
Please read these instructions carefully and follow the checklist to ensure that your students are properly registered for All-State. Failure to do so can prevent your student’s participation in the All-State Groups.
- A) Download the registration packet if you didn't receive one via email.
- B) NEW If you have students who live in the Moscow area, OR have a relative that they can stay with instead of the All State Housing, please distribute to them the IMEA Housing Waiver Form and make sure that the signatures from Director, Principal and Parent are complete.
- C) Distribute Registration forms, Medical Forms, Student Contracts, and Parent Information Sheets to all students selected for the Honor Groups. Please print all forms on a single side, not double sided.
- D) Distribute the Chaperone Information Forms to interested parents that you know would do a good job of chaperoning the honor groups. Do not give the form to every student, just to those whom you trust to do a great job. Directors can also be chaperones with limited duties.
- E) Collect all Registration forms, Medical Forms, and Student Contracts, and fees from the students. Fees for 2018 are $265.00 a student, $195.00 if staying with relatives or at home.
- F) Using the information on the Registration forms, complete the Housing Worksheet. DO NOT mail this form to IMEA.
- G) Login to the All-State Registration page and register your students using the information from the Registration Forms and Housing Worksheet. DO NOT mail these forms to IMEA! All-State Student Registration
- H) Pay registration fees. After All Students have been registered online, click the “Pay Registration Fees” button on the registration page. Select your school and then all of the students for whom you are paying the fees for. Print the Fee Statement Page. Both the director and the school principal must sign the Fee Statement. Students will not be registered until this form is signed. Have your SCHOOL ISSUE ONE CHECK made out to ALL-STATE/IMEA for all fees. NOTE: If you have more than one director at your school, have all the directors print their fee statements and then have one check issued for the total of all the fee statements. (include all band, orchestra, and choir fees from each school in one check). Include the check with the Fee Statement
- F) Copy all forms for your records
- G) Send all Medical Forms, Students Contracts, Fee Statements and Housing Waivers to:
c/o Karen Goodrich Randolph
1412 Clearwater Way
Twin Falls, ID 83301
- DO NOT SEND PERSONAL CHECKS!
- DO NOT SEND A SCHOOL PURCHASE ORDER! IMEA cannot bill.
- DO NOT SEND A CHECK WITHOUT A FEE STATEMENT!
- MAKE SURE THAT THE FEE STATEMENT IS SIGNED BY BOTH THE PRINCIPAL AND DIRECTOR.
- NOTE THAT CHECKS NEED TO BE MADE OUT TO ALL-STATE/IMEA.
- The POSTMARK DEADLINE for fees and forms is Friday, December 8, 2017. Any forms or fees postmarked after that date will be assessed a $25 per person late fee. If mailing forms and fees after that date, please include the late fee.
- IMEA has purchased original copies of the music. Scanned pdf’s of band and orchestra music will be emailed to the directors around December 15th, after fees and forms have been received. Please watch for the email and make copies for the students to rehearse with. Originals will be given to the students when they check in on January 31st. Choir directors will be mailed original copies and that should begin arriving after December 15.
- Plan to arrive at hotels on Wednesday, January 31st between 4:00 and 6:30 pm for registration and room assignments.
Refunds of All-State Registration Fees will be paid on the following schedule if the student cannot be replaced:
During December, after registration fees have been paid, $150.00.
After January 1st, $90.00.
No refunds after January 29th.