The Pre-Registration for the 2018 35th In-Service Conference must be completed or post-marked by January 15, 2018.
- On-Line Pre-Registration is available again this year. Online registration will close on January 15th at 11:59 pm.
- We strongly encourage everyone to Pre-Register for the conference at a substantial savings! Retired members have complimentary registration but still need to pre-register to get guaranteed tickets to the banquet and the concerts.
- If you need to renew your NAfME membership, you must do that first at www.NAfME.org before registering for the conference. If you have difficulties connecting your NAfME membership to the registration form, contact the webmaster.
- Included with your Conference Registration will be tickets for the Banquet held Friday evening, both GALA Concerts on Saturday, and all conference sessions and concert hours.
- Additional tickets for the banquet and GALA Concerts are available to purchase with your Pre-Registration. (A limited number of banquet tickets will be available on-site, so please plan ahead.)
- Refund requests (minus a 25% processing fee) must be received by January 20th. No refunds after that date.
- If you want to make changes after submitting your registration, please email Karen.
Conference Registration is free for First Year Teachers/IMEA Members. Contact email@example.com to register. This is for 1st time Active IMEA Members only. Collegiates must register using the collegiate form.
Online Registration Instructions
Online registration is being handled by OpusEvents. To register, do the following:
- Click on this link to go to the Registration Site: OpusEvents.
- If you have not previously registered at OpusEvents, click on the Register link to creat and account.
- When it asks if you would like to connect your NAfME membership, select, "Yes". Input your required NAfME information.
- From the Home page, choose, 2018 Idaho MEA In-service Conference and then choose the appropriate registration.
- Fill out the form with the needed information and select your type of payment.
- If you choose to pay by check, choose that option, complete your registration, then print a copy of your registration and mail it with your check to the address on the form.